Friday, August 13, 2010

Sailing Tee-Shirt from Scot Sailor D. Randy Adolphs




I'm posting an email below from midwest Flying Scot sailor D. Randy Adolphs. He has a great tee shirt for sail that you may be interested in...

Hello Ben and Fellow Flying Scot Sailors

Ben could you put this on your blog? We all have lots of good sailing tees but we could all use one more !

These simple words capture the essence of sailboat racing. Go in the right direction and HAVE FUN! Every sailor (and all your sailing buddies, family and friends) should have at least one t-shirt with this timeless message! Maybe two or three!! Great gifts!!! I just happen to have a few available. Email or call your order in now. Shirts are 100% cotton. Attached are some photos of shirts and available colors (I need a better looking model!).

Sizes: SM, M, L, XL, and 2XL.

Colors: Black, Charcoal, Heather Indigo, Iris, Military Green, Navy, Red, Royal, Tangerine and “pigment dyed” Pacific Blue, Forest Green & Wave Blue.

Prices;
Ultra Cotton: $15 ea (or 2 for $25)
Heavy Cotton (Pigment Dyed) and 2XL’s: $17.50 (or 2 for $30)
Shipping: $5 (large orders TBD)

Please let me know how many you would like?

Many Thanks & Smooth/Fast Sailing (and remember - Life’s Hard. Sailing’s Easy. HAVE FUN!),
D. Randy

d.randy@sbcglobal.net or 608-334-9673

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is very informative. Eating mindfully has been very hard for people these days. It's all because of their busy schedules, work or lack of focus on themselves. As a student I must admit that I have not been eating mindfully but because of this I will start now. It could help me enjoy my food and time alone. Eating mindfully may help me be aware of healthy food and appreciating food.
    custom tshirt printing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that I saw this post. It is informative blog for us and we need this type of blog thanks for share this blog, Keep posting such instructional blogs and I am looking forward for your future posts.
    รับผลิตกระเป๋าผ้า ลดโลกร้อน

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really inspirational to hear someone pursuing their dreams and becoming successful instead of following the traditional path. I have read your article about This topic. I think it's good and impressed to know your service. Thanks for share this Information.
    เสื้อยืดสกรีน

    ReplyDelete